Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Mom & Dad

Happy mother's day. To celebrate my awesome mother, we went to Buono for dinner. My brother's girlfriend also came along. Since i didn't get my mom anything, my brother and I decided to buy dinner.
Anyway, it wasn't nearly enough to thank my mom for everything that she did for me for the past 19 years. She is, in my opinion, the best mother in the world. Always caring for me and sacrificing things just so she can make ma happy. I love you mom :)




Happy birthday Daddy. Its quite a coincidence that my father's birthday is two days after Mother's Day. However, this way i would be able to let both my parents know just how much they mean to me. My dad has been such a big part of my life. He always spoils me, making me feel like a princess. He is really the most generous man i have ever know and doesn't ask for anything in return. I love you so much and I'm so thankful to have you as my dad.








No comments:

Post a Comment